Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Stacy Visits ELIK


This little motorhome belongs to the Nealys. They own a BBQ restaurant in Memphis and have been on the food network and travel channels. Some of the workers scored some BBQ and ribs. I had no such luck even though I took them to their site and helped them park.

Here is a hornets nest that was in the tree next to our camper. I was told to get it out of the tree. It was actually pretty easy. After dark I put a little diesel in a large trash bag put it over the hive, cut the branch, tied a knot in bag and threw it away.
When Stacy came to visit we of course had to visit a couple of wineries. Here is the daughter of the "One Woman" at the One Woman Winery.
The One Woman Winery Tasteing Room.
Two good looking babes eating breakfast at the Greek resturant.

No comments: