Thursday, August 28, 2008

What's goning on?

It has been a few weeks since I add anything to our blog so here are several picture to catch up on our latest adventures. We saw the above house on one of our bike rides along Long Island Sound. What a view.
Here is the house that Linda says every grandma should have.
On the weekends "We pack'em in."
Just like the one I rode all over Lincoln. I sold ice cream bars and popsicles for 10 cents now the cheapest bar they sell in the store is $1.
It's another winery. On Thursdays they have a band until 10:00. So we went on evening and listened and enjoyed a bottle of wine. Neither was great but the view was pretty, see below.

Out for another bike ride we found this beach on the sound. The scenery on the bike rides here is much prettier than the Madison County trails.

Stacy and Paul kayaking at Orient Point State Park.
Linda loves the flower gardens in front of this B&B.
Another great thing you run into on the bike trails here. More wine.
Here's the pool at the Kampground. The big NO on the fence is pretty much the answer to any question that a camper asks in the office.
Here I am in the honey wagon.

No comments: