Friday, August 1, 2008

Last Week at ELIK

Kayaking on the sound.

Christmas in July.
Our favorite thing Wine Tasting.
The Big Duck near Sears Bellows.

We asked that our days off be changed from Monday and Tuesday to Sunday and Monday. We thought great we would get Monday and Tuesday work four days and get Sunday and Monday. Silly us, We got Monday and then were scheduled Tuesday through Saturday. We didn't do to much on our Monday off, some shopping and took a ride to Sears Bellows Park where we also had been offered a job. It is a much different type of park, sites only have water. There were only 4 campers there on Monday. I talked to the workcamper there, and told her I wanted to see what we missed, she said, "not much." I think the pace would have been much slower.

Last weekend was Christmas in July here at Eastern Long Island Kampground. Santa showed up with presents and a dinner gift certificate for us. Enjoy the pictures.

No comments: