Friday, June 26, 2009

Greenport Again

We are back in Greenport, NY for the summer. A lot has happened since I last updated this Blog. I will attempt to update with the highlights over the next several weeks.

We returned home last fall the week after Labor Day so we could attend Stacy's best friend's wedding (Laura Miller). The next day hurricane Ike hit and flooded our lower level.



Stacy was home for the weekend to attend the wedding and Linda's Dad's 90th birthday party. We never made it to the Birthday party. I had contacted the city several times over the past year telling them that I did not think that the one 24" culvert under the road was large enough to handle the runoff that the new subdivision behind us was going to generate. I was assured that it was fine according to their engineering studies. I was right but I wish they were.






No comments: