Wednesday June 18,2008 We made the trip across the George Washington Bridge and through the Bronx without incident. Everybody should pull a 15,000 lb trailer through New York City once in their life. We made it to the campground at about 2 PM. We have a great spot and are set up for the summer. The boss and other workers here have made a good first impression. We think we are going to like it here. For Fathers Day I bought myself a weather radio with the automatic alert
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
We Are Here
Wednesday June 18,2008 We made the trip across the George Washington Bridge and through the Bronx without incident. Everybody should pull a 15,000 lb trailer through New York City once in their life. We made it to the campground at about 2 PM. We have a great spot and are set up for the summer. The boss and other workers here have made a good first impression. We think we are going to like it here. For Fathers Day I bought myself a weather radio with the automatic alert
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, so you are buying stuff with the money I have made you from CHK? And no thanks? Love this blog. We are at the lake (24k) so it's difficult to add comments but love following your jorney. Funny how things work out. You end up where I started out (Long Island)
Peace out
Captain KennyG
Post a Comment