

There are lots of little islands just off of the coast.


We did another 14 miles of carriage roads last Sunday. We plan to do all 50 plus miles while we are here. We have done just over half so far. It won't take long to finish if it ever stops raining.It doesn't look that steep but if you stop it is hard to get going again. There is a lot of up and down but once you get up you get to coast for a while.
I guess this is where the saying "Busy as a Beaver" comes from.
There are wild blueberry bushes everywhere, we can't wait.
There are some beautiful views. We can only imagine the colors in the fall.
We ate lunch here at Aunt Betty's Pond. We did not see anyone for 5 or 6 miles as it is off the more traveled routes.
1 comment:
Looks so beautiful, I can't wait. I hope all the rain happens before we get there. Your phone takes some pretty good pictures!
Post a Comment