
Tuesday we moved to our new home in Prescott. Following are a few pictures we took in the campground and on a walk on the trails around the campground. They have a nice laundry here where it is only a $1 to wash and $.25 to dry, but of course the day we went to do laundry, there was a water main break in the park so we were all without water. Luckily it has been so cold that I put water in the tank rather than have our hose freeze.
Going up the hill to our site.
Here we are in our site.
View from our site.

I told you it was cold. The following were taken from on top of these rocks. I can sure tell we are not climbing in Maine were we started at sea level. We really notice the altitude while hiking.
No comments:
Post a Comment